Polokwane, 0700, Limpopo, South Africa
Public Work Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM - 5PM
NEXUS IT recognises the importance of protecting the personal information that you (“the User”) provide to us. Therefore, we have put together, and endeavor to follow this policy that respects and addresses that.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
2.1 NEXUS IT collects information from the User at several different points on the Site. NEXUS IT is the sole owner of the information collected on NEXUS IT‘s web site (“the Site”). We use the collected information to improve customer and product experiences. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement, nor will we disclose any information willingly. You may send a request at any time for the removal of any collected information.
2.2 Consent to collect information can be expressed (eg. signing an agreement) or implied (eg. if the User is given an opportunity to opt-out of a specific form of information sharing, but chooses not to do so, NEXUS IT implies that the User chooses to share this information with us).
2.3 NEXUS IT processes personal information on web hosting servers which may not be in your present country.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of service provision to the User we may collect certain forms of information. The types of information that we may collect are detailed below:
• Information you provide – When you complete a form on the Site. By completing the appropriate form, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, phone number etcetera). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services (statistical, analytical or otherwise) or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our service.
• Log information – When you use the Site, our server automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, current Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• User communications – When you send email or other communication to NEXUS IT, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests, keep a communication backlog and to improve our services.
• Links – NEXUS IT may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed and who followed them, either on the web site or in electronic communications. We use this information to improve the quality of our service, customized content and advertising.
4. HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
4.1 NEXUS IT collects user information for the purposes described below:
• Providing products and services to our users
• Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our service
• Ensuring the technical functioning of our equipment and resources
• Developing new services
4.2 While mostly this information will be used to provide a service to our users, it may also be used to provide our own services (i.e. for use at a domain registrar etc.).
On occasion NEXUS IT may contact the User either by email, or other forms of communication, to see if the User is interested in participating in market research regarding NEXUS IT. This may include the option to purchase experimental products or services at temporary values. We may also contact the User to respond to enquiries and any other customer-service related queries.
6. INFORMATION SHARING
6.1 NEXUS IT may share necessary information with third parties to provide specific services, but will not reveal any personally identifiable information in these instances. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. When the User signs up for these services, we will share the information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. This may include payment platforms, analytical-, statistical- and other services.
7. DATA INTEGRITY
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
8.1 We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to-, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The servers that we use to store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment with proper digital security as per agreement between NEXUS IT and the relevant service(s).
8.2 We restrict access to personal information to authorized NEXUS IT personnel on a strict need-to-know basis, which should be used in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
10. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
10.2 NEXUS IT is, however, under no obligation to inform the User of such changes if and when they happen, although it is assumed that any changes will be minor and will not fundamentally impact the User. Should the change be deemed by NEXUS IT to be significant, we will endeavor to inform the User of these changes through whatever means we deem necessary in a timely manner.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
If the User has any questions about this Privacy Statement or about NEXUS IT‘s information collection practices, please contact us via our contact page.
12.1 The terms “you”, “your”, “The User” and “User” are used interchangeably and refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason whatsoever.
12.2 The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “NEXUS IT” are used interchangeably and refer to NEXUS IT itself and all authorized individuals and/or entities acting directly on behalf of NEXUS IT.
Last Revision: 16/03/2022